So, the time is here. It is officially cold and flu season. Yuck! But before you start using up your sick days, take a look at these top 5 tips for staying happy and healthy this season:
1. Disinfect Regularly. Did you know that the average desk contains 400 times more bacteria than a toilet? Yes, this is a fact.
2. Wash Your Hands …Good. A sufficient wash should be for at least 20 seconds. Just hum the Birthday Song in your head and you’ll be good to go!
3. Flu Shots for Everyone! Don’t hesitate to get flu shots this year. You can now get them at most pharmacies.
4. Work Probiotics into your diet. Now is the perfect time to help improve your immune system’s fighting power!
5. Sick Already? STAY HOME.
Take time to Thank your Activity Professionals
What is Activity Professionals Week?
Activity Professionals Week is a week where we thank the staff at nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals that work with the elderly and handicapped.
Who is an Activity Professional?
Activity Professionals are employees who provide elderly and disabled clients opportunities to pursue social, mental, creative, spiritual, and recreational activities. Some of these activities include leading exercise and stretching classes, planning holiday parties, and coordinating craft and dance activities. Basically Activity Professionals are there to improve these people’s quality of life.
5 Ways to Thank your Activity Professional
- Provide a breakfast buffet or take them out to lunch.
- Send an editorial to your local paper about what your Activity Department provides.
- Allow them to leave early one day during this week.
- Honor your Activity Professionals with a card and/or flowers.
- Purchase promotional products from MyShopAngel and give them to the staff.
Save $20.13 in 2013
As the new year starts MyShopAngel would like to thank its previous customers and entice new ones by offering $20.13 off all new product orders placed during this week (offer excludes BIC, Closeout Deals, and orders all ready placed and deal expires on Fri Jan 4 at 11:59pm).
A new year also means new products! As we begin the new year, we are bringing in new products daily! So when you look around the site, you may want to take a few minutes to check out what’s new instead of ordering “old reliable”. Here are some of the great new products we have added:
Ready to order? You can visit us online at www.myshopangel.com, or call 1-800-495-4176 and mention you saw this blog post to get your 2013 Savings!