The Biggest Event for the NCAA
If you follow College Basketball, then you know all about March Madness. But, for those who don’t know, this is the end of the season and these are the playoffs. Ending with one team being victorious! Check out the schedule here:
March 19-20- First Four
March 21-24- Second/Third Rounds
March 28-31- Regionals
April 6 & 8- Final Four
One of the most popular activities is bracketing, earn cred from friends, family and fellow fans. This is also a fun way to potentially earn yourself some extra cash! When thinking about your brackets there are several things to keep in mind.
1. Listen to the Sports Forecasters. Currently the best bracket formed that we found is as follows:
2. Look for the potential professionals. Here are the top four NBA Draft Picks so far:
1. Ben McLemore – Kansas
2. Nerlens Noel – Kentucky
3. Marcus Smart – Oklahoma State
4. Anthony Bennett – University of Nevada
3. Look at the Defense. The lower the points they give up per possession, the better the team. Here are the current top four with the lowest scores:
4. Stephen F. Austin
Don’t forget to stock your parties with plenty of swag. Whether you are trying to promote your bar/restaurant, or just hosting own March Madness party MyShopAngel has plenty of products to best suit your needs!